Global-minded, decisive, agile and adaptive leader with proven ability to lead projects deployment and operations, and develop group-wide IT and data strategy and architecture. Track record to build high-performance teams (including virtual teams) in huge organization.
– 20 years of IT working experiences with over 13 years of leadership experiences in IT management, projects delivery and operations.
– More than 17 years of experience in data field – Business Intelligence (BI), Big Data, data warehouse, reporting, analytics, data strategy and architecture.
– Run and operate data governance and data management
– Manage and run application support services
– Drive digital and data transformation initiatives
– Lead (manage) global and regional IT and application projects, including integration of acquired businesses, group-wide BI, data management, data-warehousing and analytics projects and initiatives
– Competent in managing, engaging and working with senior management, internal and external stakeholders including outsourcing partners
– Earned trust and recognition from Top Management for providing excellent consultancy, delivering user-centric solutions and end to end project delivery which drive business growth
– Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to develop and build strong relation relationship with stakeholders at different levels from business or functional units
– Ability to make decisions quickly and guide the team forward
– Manage annual IT budget for project delivery and operations
– Ability to work in a diverse and cross-cultural environment: international working experience at BASF global headquarters in Ludwigshafen, Germany, BASF regional office, Singapore, Hong Kong and BASF Greater China Headquarters, Shanghai. Over 17+ years with world’s largest Chemical company.
– Currently based in Singapore with Singtel, Asia’s leading communication company.