Since 20 years+ I’m working in corporate financial departments, the last 10 years I worked as a CFO for a Deutsche Telekom AG subsidiary in Washington,DC and Bangalore, India. I work in Venture Capital leveraging corporates and startup ecosystem challenges. I’m Partner @ Markentry USA helping European companies to enter the US market. I’m an Ambassador @ ThePowerMBA changing the rules of getting an MBA education and GINSEP (German Indian Startup Exchange Program – supported by the Federal Government of Germany), International Advisor to Immunize India (the world largest vaccination platform).
I’m an advisor to several startups in retail IT and food safety based in Germany, US and India. Its dynamic environment and motivation to bring the country into the new digital age is fascinating.
I’m currently working on building an digital ecosystem platform that leverages the Innovation and Startups in collaborating with the corporate business ecosystems. The idea is to use the German /European Corporate network for funding and business development as well as partnering across the different ecosystems and networks. See my article!
In 2017/18 I was working on digitization transformation projects managing budgets and executing IT projects for the board area of Data Protection, Legal Affairs and Compliance @ the Deutsche Telekom HQs.
Here you see some examples:
– 9 years as CFO in a Venture Capital backed hybrid satellite/terrestrial network communication Company (130 million USD)
– building company from scratch with all admintrative function (accounting, FP&A, legal, HR, Treasury Mgt.)
– 6 years in M&A execution (total value of projects beyond 10 billion USD) in the Telecommunication Industry (expert in financial due diligence and financial modeling)
– 7 years Venture Capital (deal flow origination and sourcing, analysis of business cases)
– 5 years as Early Stage Angel Investor in disruptive digital Startups in the US, Europe and Asia
– 4 years Management consulting (projects mainly Corporate Finance related engagements)
– 4 year as Investor in Retail Analysis Start-up Company.
I’m a multilingual (German and Spanish native, English almost native :-), Italian, French), international personality, enjoying being exposed to unknown challenges/territories and connected with natives. I have extensive working experience in Europe, Asia (especially India) and the US.