Software Engineer - Backend
GDEXA is presenting you a great opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up in the IoT and ML area.
This software company develops the next-generation IoT platform and technology that will change how billions of devices connect and interact with information and one another. Their products handle information at a massive scale and build the spine of the upcoming interconnected revolution.
Who you are:
- You have experience in working with Kubernetes & writing Kubernetes operators
- You have experience with Apache Kafka and understand why it is much more than a message broker
- You have already demonstrated your coding & communication skills by being an active open source developer
- You know how to work within a modern Software Development Landscape with Git, Continuous Deployment and Infrastructure as Code
- DevOps skills – Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform & HashiCorp stack
- Ability to implement protocols from scratch (e.g. MQTT, Coap, Modbus, BacNET, OPC-UA …)
What you’ll do:
- Program highly scalable, Kubernetes-first microservices in Go
- Design infinimesh’s cloud native microservices architecture
- You take responsibility for everything you do. You break it, you fix it!
- Collaborate with open source contributors
- Participate in code reviews
What you’ve done:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Great debugging skills in a complex, container-driven distributed systems environment
- Adept at working with the command line
- Dealing with networked systems; TCP/IP, Asymmetric & Symmetric Cryptography, CAP theorem are well known to you
Are you interested in a new opportunity? Then just fill out the short form for your application